- FINAL TEAM RESULTS: (Updated 09/11/2018)
Rules of Play:
1. Select twelve (12) golfers.
2. Total value of all golfers cannot exceed 6,000 points, but twelve (12) golfers must be selected.
3. Contribute $20.00 (a $2.00 processing fee will be added to online registrations).
4. Winners will be determined by end of contest ranking. The top 10% of all entries will be declared the winners.
5. The Challenge will begin with the Arnold Palmer Invitational March 15, 2018. The Challenge will end with the BMW Championship on September 9, 2018. There will be 26 tournaments.
NOTE: The four Major tournaments: Masters, The Open, US Open, PGA ,the two WGC tournaments, and The Players will count double points. The Punta Cana, Barbasol, and Barracuda tournaments will not count. Entries must be received before the first event begins. All entries must be sent or delivered to Kavanaugh’s Esquire Supper Club, 1025 N. Sherman Ave., Madison, WI 53704 (608)249-0193 or submitted online using this website.
6. Weekly results will be available at Kavanaugh’s Esquire Supper Club and will posted on the website at www.kavanaughsesquire.club . There will be an end of the Challenge party at Kavanaugh’s Esquire Supper Club for all participants.
7. Please print clearly and include your name not just your team name if you are filling out paper forms.